Win $500 School Attendance Hamper
Students who go to school every day for a week go in the draw to WIN the Attendance Hamper at their school valued at $500. Raffle is drawn at the end of Term 4.
Talk to us about your training needs
TITEB offers a range of accredited and non-accredited courses that can be tailored to your needs
The Tiwi Islands Training & Employment Board (TITEB) is committed to strengthening the Tiwi community and economy through life-long training and employment. Our Board members and staff provide a vital link between employers and job seekers on the Tiwi Islands. We encourage all Tiwi to come in and talk to us about their ideas and dreams for the future.
- Certificate I & II in Conservation and Land Management
- Certificate I & II in Business
- Certificate II in Community Services
- Certificate II in Cleaning Operations
- Certificate II in Forest Growing and Management
- Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
- Certificate I in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry (White Card)
- Provide First Aid (Senior First Aid)
The Tiwi Islands are located 80 km north of Darwin in the Arafura Sea. There are two large islands, Bathurst Island and Melville Island, with three main communities – Wurrumiyanga (Nguiu) on Bathurst Island, and Pirlangimpi (Garden Point) and Milikapiti (Snake Bay) on Melville Island. Tiwi College is strategically located at Pickatarmoor on Melville Is, mid-way between all three communities.